- 1 1/2 pounds red and yellow baby potatoes
- 13 oz. package smoked andouille sausage, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 2 ears fresh corn, cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- Chopped parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 F/204 C. Liberally grease a rimmed sheet pan with olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and cut sausage to the sheet pan in a single layer. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven. Scootch the sausage and potatoes over to make room for the corn pieces and shrimp. Arrange everything so it is in a single layer.
- Stir together the melted butter and Old Bay. Pour half the mixture over the shrimp and the remainder of it over the corn and potatoes. Return the pan to the oven and bake for 12 minutes or until the shrimp is pink.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.