- 1/3 cup neutral flavored oil
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp lime zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 F/176 C. Place parchment paper into loaf pan (either 8 ½ x 4 ½ or 9 x 5 is fine).
- Combine the oil, yogurt, juice, vanilla, and sugar in a mixer and stir to combine. Crack and add one egg and mix to combine, allowing the batter to emulsify. Repeat with the other egg and mix well.
- Stir together the dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder, lime zest, and salt. Add it to the wet mixture and gently mix together.
- Squeeze the shredded zucchini to get rid of excess moisture then add it to the batter along with the coconut flakes. Stir everything together.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake at 350 F/176 C for 50 minutes. The top should be golden brown and a tester inserted in the middle of the loaf should come out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Gently lift the bread by the parchment paper overhang out of the pan and continue to cool on the rack.
- Make the glaze while the bread is cooling by whisking together the powdered sugar and lime juice. Adjust the amount of juice to get the glaze consistency you like. Use a spoon to drizzle the glaze over the top of the bread. Sprinkle with toasted coconut and lime zest before serving.